Parsley Parm Celeriac Fries with Rosemary Aioli
Celeriac Fries Ingredients:
- 2 celery root (celeriac) bulbs, washed and cut into frie form
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground peppercorns
- 1 bulb garlic (yes that’s right, an entire bulb), crushed
- ½ cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
Rosemary Aioli Ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped super finely
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450℉.
- For the Making of the Fries- Spread the celery root evenly on a couple baking sheets, lining them with parchment paper will help substantially with clean up. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let them cook for 15-20 minutes then give them a flip and rotation.
- Leave them in the oven until they are tender and browned (another 15-25 minutes). Then add the garlic (setting aside 2 Tbsp for the aioli), parm, and parsley. Toss them around and let them cook for another 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is sufficiently melted. Add more salt and pepper according to your taste buds’ preferences.
- For the Making of the Aioli- Mix the aioli ingredients together including the garlic you set aside from the fries. Add salt to taste.
- For the Enjoying of the Dish- These will be happy to be an appy or stoked as a side dish. Hot out of the oven is great but, if you somehow have leftovers for the day after they’re made, you won’t be sad about it.
Full Disclosure- You may have garlic breath for up to 3 days.