Golden Mylk Oatmeal
Try the Golden Mylk Oatmeal as a warm start of your day to wake up the body during the winter months! Oatmeal serves as a versatile base to add nourishing herbs, spices and adaptogens to truly mix up your morning routine.
By adding a dash of Golden Mylk Elixir, featuring Ashwagandha, Turmeric and Turkey Tail, to your morning oatmeal for a stress-busting boost. Packed with soothing botanicals, adaptogens, and stimulating spices, the Golden Mylk Elixir enhances the body’s resilience to stress while easing inflammation and supporting optimal digestion.
- Ashwagandha is a deeply restorative adaptogen and prized herb in Ayurveda. This soothing root calms the body and restores balance when we’re feeling overwhelmed and burnt out from stress. Ashwagandha gently recharges our adrenal glands, helping to regulate cortisol levels and soften the ripples of stress.
- Turmeric is a staple herb in Ayurvedic tradition, with medicinal use dating back 4,000 years. This bright yellow root is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory well-used to heal chronic inflammation, ease pain and bolster digestive health. Warming Turmeric reactivates digestive fire, supporting bile secretion and liver function to digest better and boost internal body heat.
- Turkey Tail, often referred to as “Cloud Mushroom”, is a rainbow polypore mushroom that has deep healing potential for the microbiome and immune system. Packed with antioxidants and prebiotics, this adaptogen restores balance within the gut microbiome, improving digestion and immune health. This fungi works deeply to reverse cellular damage caused by severe stress.
Start your day with this sunny Golden Mylk Oatmeal for a delicious, warming, and stress-busting morning boost!
Ingredients (Serves: 1):
- ½ Cup Rolled Whole Oats (Gluten-Free)
- 1 Cup Water
- ¼ Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 TSP Harmonic Arts’ Golden Mylk Elixir
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup
Optional Toppings: Berries, Seeds, Nut Butter, Bee Pollen
In a small saucepan, cook oats in water on medium heat until soft. Add coconut milk midway through.
Remove from heat and stir in Golden Mylk Elixir and maple syrup. Decorate with your favourite healthy toppings and enjoy!