Coconut Curry Squash Soup
A simple, nutritious, and delicious soup recipe from Good Food For Good – it will warm you right up!
- 1 jar Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce
- 3 cup water
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1.5 tsps salt
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- Fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 cup cooked red lentils
- Add all ingredients in a heavy bottom pot and cook until butternut squash is soft and all ready to be blended.
- Blend till smooth.
- Garnish with cilantro and some toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Pro-tip: Add a tsp of grated ginger for extra kick. Replace butter nut squash with pumpkin or carrots. Add ½ cooked red cup lentils to boost the protein.