Be Better Bok Choy Salad
If you thought there was an excuse not to eat your vegetables, here is the easiest, quickest, and tastiest way to get some green in your life.
- 6 cups baby bok choy
- 3 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 Tbsp black sesame seeds (white is fine if you cannot find black)
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- If your baby bok choy isn’t as small as you’d like, cut them in half lengthwise. Mix the tamari, vinegar, honey, sesame seeds, and sesame oil in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium. When it’s hot add the avocado oil and the bok choy. Saute for 1 minute. Turn the heat down to medium-low and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Saute for 2 more minutes then take off the heat before the bok choy starts to look too wilty and sad (a little wilty and sad is fine, it will still taste great).
Enjoy: As a side salad, as a topping to asian themed dishes, and/or as a delightful way to enjoy your daily dose of greens.