Vegan Yam Pie
*Will need a food processor or blender
For the Crust:
For the Filling:
- Coconut whip cream
- Ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 ℉
- Put the crust ingredients into a food processor or blender and pulse into a crumbs. If the dough doesn't stick together when you pinch it add a little water until it does.
- Press into a lightly greased pie tin.
- For the filling, blend all filling ingredients together until smooth and then pour into the pie tin.
- Put in the oven and bake for 60 minutes or until the top is slightly brown and the filling is set up.
- Let it cool for at least an hour. Add toppings and serve warm or cold. Enjoy :)