Fennel & Sage Stuffing
- If the bread is fresh put it on baking sheet and bake it at 250℉ until it is dry. Place the bread into a bowl to cool and turn the oven up to 400℉.
- Heat a large skillet up on med-high heat then add the oil, onion, fennel, and celery. Cook until softened (about 8-10 minutes) and then add the wine and cook another 2 minutes. Add butter and let it melt for about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the herbs, salt & pepper, and lemon zest. Add the vegetable mixture and any additional ingredients to the bread and mix together.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs and broth together and then pour this mixture into the bread bowl and combine.
- Pour the mix into a large dish and press it down with your hands. Put it into the oven for 45-60 minutes or until the top is brown and crispy. Enjoy :)