Super Simple Asian Slaw Salad
- 3 cups red cabbage, shredded or finely chopped
- 2 cups carrots, shredded or julienne
- 1 cup cucumber or snap peas, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 Tbsp black sesame seeds (garnish)
- ½ cup shaved almonds (garnish)
- ½ cup cilantro or sunflower sprouts (garnish)
- ½ cup avocado oil
- ⅓ cup sesame oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp honey
- For the Salad- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. That's it.
- For the Dressing- Blend all the ingredients in a blender. Don’t overthink it.
- For the Assembly- Mix the dressing and the salad ingredients together. Take a break if you’re getting tired.
- For the Serving- Garnish with your preferred garnishes. Making it look almost too beautiful to eat.
For the Enjoying- Enjoy.