OG Mashed Potatoes
- 3lb Yukon gold potatoes, washed and cubed
- 1/4 cup (57g) unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt, sour cream, or cream cheese
- Sea salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 20 minutes or until they are soft all the way through when poked with a fork.
- Drain the water and mash the potatoes with a masher or in a food processor.
- Melt butter on a small pan on medium-low and add the garlic. Let it cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic butter, milk, and yogurt to the potatoes and blend together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then stir in chives. Put in a serving dish, garnish with paprika and enjoy :)