Noochy Brussel Sprouts
- 800g brussel sprouts (1.5-2lbs)
- 3 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 2-3 Tbsp nutritional yeast (nooch)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Additional toppings to consider
- (optional)- dried cranberries with
- sliced almonds, bacon, fresh
- herbs, etc.
- Preheat your oven to 425℉.
- For easier cleanup, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare your sprouts by washing them cutting off the nubby ends, and then cut them in half lengthwise.
- Put them on the baking sheet and drizzle the oil over the sprouts. Then sprinkle them with the salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast. Toss the sprouts until they are evenly coated.
- Put in the oven for 15-25 minutes or until they are perfectly brown.
- Add additional topping if desired or enjoy them simply noochy.