Massaged Kale Salad
- 2 bunches curly leaf kale, washed, de-stemmed, and chopped
- 1 1/2 avocado
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- Any other additional toppings you desire (goat cheese, feta, sprouts, etc.)
- Put kale, avocado, garlic, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar,
- oil, and salt and pepper in a large salad or mixing bowl.
- Massage everything together with your hands until the kale is limp and tender.
- Toss in the tomatoes, seeds, and any other additional toppings and enjoy.