Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- 4 cups of cauliflower florets
- 2-3 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour or almond meal
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup almond milk or water
- 1 Tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 - 1 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400℉ and grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Wash and cut the cauliflower florets and put them into a mixing bowl.
- Add the oil and toss florets until lightly coated in oil .
- Combine the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and milk in a separate bowl. Coat the cauliflower florets in this batter.
- Put the coated cauliflower florets on the baking tray and in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until crispy .
- While they are cooking combine the hot sauce and the butter/oil.
- Coat the cauliflower wings in the hot sauce and enjoy with your favourite dipping sauce.