Paleo Dutch Baby
- 6 large farm fresh eggs
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2/3 cup berries or chopped fruit, fresh or frozen
- Toppings (maple syrup, coconut butter/manna, additional fruit, coconut whip cream, etc. )
- Preheat your oven to 400℉ and put a medium sized cast iron pan inside to preheat.
- Put everything except the fruit and the toppings into a blender and blend until combined or mix by hand if you do not have a blender.
- Once the oven has preheated take the pan out and add the coconut oil to it, coating the pan.
- Pour the pancake batter into the pan and sprinkle the fruit on top.
- Put in the oven for 18-23 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let it cool slightly then slice into pieces, add your toppings, and enjoy.