- 1 1/2 cups melon cubed or balled (Galia, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, etc.)
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 bunch basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup goat cheese or feta
- 4 cups fresh greens, washed
- 1 cup arugula, washed
- 3/4 cup virgin olive oil juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Washed all ingredients and toss together in a large salad bowl.
- For the dressing: Put all ingredients into a blender and pulse or shake in a mason jar.
- Add desired amount of dressing to the salad and enjoy.