Crispy Parmesan Green Beans
- 2 1/2 lbs green/yellow beans, washed and trimmed
- 3 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 ℉.
- Put the green beans on a baking sheet drizzle with the oil. Coat the beans evenly by mixing the oil in with your hands or a spatula.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl then sprinkle this over the beans. Coat the beans with the crumb mixture.
- Put the beans in the oven for 25 minutes then give them a stir. Cook for another 20-25 minutes or until crispy and brown. Enjoy :)