Sales Associate - Grocery
At Stoke Market we're all about creating that innovative & fresh shopping experience. The kind that surprises you and our customers. Our store represents exactly what we're standing for: a store that's tucked away behind a gas station, but once you open the door it's like opening a box of (beautifully wrapped) chocolates! Our team is quirky, friendly, fresh and hands-on. Just like our products, which are innovative, daring, mostly organic and as much local as possible. Yep, it's an adventurous store, and we want you to jump on board if you:
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Presenting a high-quality shopping experience
- Provide superior customer service and make sure everyone leaves our store with a happy feeling
- Have a passion for food & everything good
- Share your product knowledge with our customers and be confident and knowledgeable about all questions and inquiries (we'll teach you ins and outs)!
- Utilize our standard regulations about customer service, making our customers feel welcome, greet them and offer assistance when needed
- Work the till like a centipede that's always in a great mood! :)
- Unbox & stock new deliveries, make sure every product looks good in its habitat
- Keep the store and work areas clean and safe at all times by performing general tasks as required, like sweeping, mopping & dusting
- Perform designated opening and closing procedures and offer assistance to other team members as needed
- We're hands-on and always working on new projects, so you may be requested to undertake other related duties, like packing up online orders or helping out with our weekly Produce Boxes
- Superior customer service & organizational skills
- Being able to work together in a loveable team (really, we only have awesome people on board!)
- Ability to work with little supervision and being self-motivated, proactive and looking for things to do
- Have an excellent eye for details and an interest for our products, so you get everyone excited about it, let's count that in as a sales qualification.
- A high standard for quality, cleanliness and tidiness
- Have open and effective communication within our team
- Flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Fluency in English (we have a multi-culti company, so all accents are more than welcome, we love them!)
If you're this person as described above, and you love to make others happy with all the delicious goods that we have in-store: send us your resume to email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Please don't hesitate to reach out! We thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.