Join our bakery Team!
At Stoke's Bakery, you're more than a baker. You're fuelling the community: those who love their morning muffin with a cappuccino, those who need a salty-pretzel-snack just before lunch, those who are waiting patiently in front of the store for fresh and crusty loaves of sourdough bread, and those who snag a frozen pizza dough or pie to impress their guests that same evening. And all of that is done together, in the comfort of a wonderful team. We are looking to fill both a full-time and part-time position.
- Baking early each morning (7am), following our authentic recipes
- Reading production schedules and recipes to measure and mix ingredients
- Moulding and shaping dough, processing everything through the ovens
- Team up together to keep your workspace clean and tidy
What we're looking for:
- A happy attitude and bomb proof
- Someone with good organizational skills
- Love to collaborate and work together with your team.
- A proactive personality who looks for things to do
- An eye for details and having everything lookin' pretty :)
- Motivated to create new recipes & new pieces of art (for our Holiday cookies!)
- Continuous standing / walking for all tasks
- Pushing, pulling, bending and some frequent lifting (up to 22kg)
- Constant use of both hands, with frequent wrist rotation and flexing (knead that dough, baby!)
If you're this person as described above, and you love to make others happy with all the bread and baked goods that you've started from scratch: send us your resume to email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Please don't hesitate to reach out! We thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.