Fullfill | Sales Associate + Marketing Assistant
At Fullfill we want you to be a little extra. Just as bright, sunny and bubbly as our store and as zero-waste as our products. It's not only about customer service, it is about having fun conversations while servicing our customers from our local community and curious browsing visitors from out of town. Everyone has stories to share, and you? You love listening which you can translate into on-point social media ideas & inspiration.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Presenting a high-quality shopping experience
- Provide superior customer service and make sure everyone leaves our store with a happy feeling and great products
- Have a passion for food, essential oils, beauty, zero waste items and beautiful boutique products.
- Share your product knowledge with our customers and be confident and knowledgeable about all questions and inquiries (we'll teach you ins and outs)!
- Utilize our standard regulations about customer service, making our customers feel welcome, greet them and offer assistance as required.
- Work the floor like a centipede, it can be a fast-paced environment.
- Unbox & stock new deliveries, make sure every product looks good and is perfectly merchandised
- Refill products / bulk containers in our store
- Keep the store and work areas clean and safe at all times by performing general tasks as required, like sweeping, mopping & dusting
- Perform designated opening and closing procedures
- If you're comfortable and knowledgeable in performing social media, it will be a part of your responsibilities (we will train you where needed)
- This includes: taking photos and writing captions for posts, stories and reels.
- Superior customer service & organizational skills
- Being bomb proof
- Ability to work with little supervision and being self-motivated, proactive and looking for things to do
- Have an excellent eye for details and an interest for our products, so you get everyone excited about it, let's count that in as a sales qualification.
- A high standard for quality, cleanliness and tidiness.
- Have open and effective communication with our customers
- Being able to work on Saturdays and / or Sundays.
- Fluency in English (we have a multi-culti company, so all accents are more than welcome, we love them!)
If you're this person as described above, and you love to educate others about a zero-waste lifestyle: send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Please don't hesitate to reach out! We thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.