Yammy Bean Breakfast Bowl
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium sized yam, washed and cubed
- Avocado oil
- Sea salt & pepper
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 farm fresh eggs
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 Tbsp goat cheese
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Heat up a large fry pan on medium heat while you prep your onion and yam.
- Drizzle about 2 Tbsp of avocado oil into the pan. Then add the onions, yams and the salt and pepper.
- Cook until yams are tender and browning, about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add a bit of water if the yams start to stick.
- When yams are done add the beans and turn the heat down to low.
- Cook the eggs to you liking.
- Put the yammy bean mixture into bowls and top with the eggs, avocado, goat cheese, and hot sauce and cilantro if using.
- If you feel the need for extra greens in your life throw in a handful of spinach or
- cilantro. Enjoy :)